Register Interest

Frequently asked questions about Creative

  • What is a creative business

    You own a creative business if you make, design, create, bake or style your products or services for your customers.

    From the great British bakers to the vintage clothing customisers, you are the artistic geniuses who share their joy of creating with the world.

    You can make sure your business empire is protected by having insurance, here are a few covers that Lukango offers:

    • Public Liability: to reduce financial risk should someone trip and fall during a Zumba class for example
    • Product Liability: in case someone’s tasty treat causes an unexpected allergic reaction
    • Employers Liability: to protect your small business if one of your creative-makers takes a tumble
    • Stock Liability: if your latest personalised customer trainers is water damaged
    • Professional Indemnity: if you give any instruction or advice to your clients that is not as accurate as it should have been
  • What insurance do I need for my creative business?

    So many small business owners are lucky enough to work creatively doing something that they absolutely love. Professional Indemnity and public liability insurance are two of the most common policies for those working in the creative industry.

    As with other types of small business, there are additional insurance policies like business equipment or stock insurance that might be a good fit for your business and if you have any employees, employers' liability insurance is a legal requirement.

Register Interest